Sunday 13 June 2010

Fuckable boobs

I noticed how rarely lately my boobs are being fucked.

I had a date friday and the guy fucked my tits for a while. I forgot how turned on this makes me!

Sadly, I was on the rag that night so I wouldn't let him stuff his thick cock in my pussy, but thankfully he seemed satisfied with all the rest we did. I was craving a nice big cock in my mouth for over a week and boy, did I got a treat.

Oh and I need to carry lube with me. Anal sex without lube from my gushing squirting pussy is painful the next day.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT's true that few guys give breasts the proper attention. Most women don't even know they can orgasm from it due to lack of proper maintenance. At least, that's what I noticed :-)

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy - i may reply ;)