Thursday 13 March 2008

Holding back

As we were preparing dinner, a very non-erotic activity in itself, he was constantly grinding against my ass, making me feel his thick, hard cock through our clothes. Then it struck me: why didn't we had sex right there, right then? Against the kitchen counter.

The reason, boys and girls, is this slut constantly holds back. And I wish I knew why. Cause man, it would have been awesome, fucking in the middle of the kitchen.

I guess with my most recent boyfriend, who we'll call A, we got into the habit of fucking in public so often that I kinda dig the comfort of a bed nowaday. But yet, I always fantasize about having sex elsewhere: in the shower, against the leather couch, on the computer chair, etc.

And for some reasons, lately, I'm holding back a lot on wilder stuff. It's funny cause I'm more comfortable in my sexuality, lifestyle and self than I ever was in my life.

I'll work on that, in time. But still... what would I have given to have a guy take over the situation and just fuck me, right there, in the middle of the kitchen...

1 comment:

  1. It's because you like my comfy bed!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy - i may reply ;)