Thursday 8 September 2011

I forgot how you feel about being called daddy ?

That's always a curse when you are chatting this guy up and suddenly you don't fucking remember WHO he is.

In bed.

You know him, his name, the name of his wife, even down to her favorite place for vacations, for fuck sake! Yet, you have this awkward moment trying to remember... Does he do the daddy thing or no?

Not that it's a requisite for me to call my lovers daddy. I am probably the girl on earth with the less daddy issues ever. No one was more beautiful or smart in my father's eyes then myself.

But that's not the point of this.

I need to know what my mate is all about. It's fun when I'm satisfied, but I like using dirty talk that works for the 2 of us. And how can I ask that question without sounding like the world`s bigger whore? Yeah sorry, I fucked so many guys since I last talked to you I don't remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy - i may reply ;)