Tuesday 6 September 2011

Baby I'm ready to go....

Yup. So I didn't blogged for almost a year. I actually didn't get laid in a year. Why? Who cares why whores don't get fucked.

I moved. So far away from home. Not that I didn't had a hundred opportunities and a half to get some. I thought I'd do this. The reverse of a slutty challenge. No sex. One year.

Masturbation doesn't count. Neither does phone sex. I was just challenging, not punishing myself.

I'm probably be dead if I couldn't have any release.

So here is my confession. I am broken. I always was, but the years made it worse. And my year of celibacy thought me... That I am a whore. And I am broken. Always was, always will be. More zen and wise with the years. But one truth remains.

I am a whore. I will never settle down. And I will never be faithful.

Sucks to be the one who loves me and wants so much to be with me right now. I warned him. He wouldn't listen.

Should rename this blog Cuckold Heaven.



You're strange, insane, one thing you can never change

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy - i may reply ;)