Sunday 13 April 2008

Threesome?

Why is a blowjob suddenly 10 times other when he asks me if I like tasting myself on his cock, and how much better I'd like it if I was tasting another girl on it instead?

Why is being cummed on my face if simply erotic when he tells me he'd like to be the guy fucking me from behind while another one if the one cumming on my face?

Why is it I haven't had a threesome yet? Offers, through the past years, I turned down plenty of. I guess I'm a monogamous type of slut after all: I'm a one on one type of gal.

I had that fantasy for the longest time: sucking on a cock while being fucked on all fours. Or eating pussy, same position.

I'm still considering these options now.

2 comments:

  1. I think every adventurous girl should be allowed to have two guys at least once. I think however that many women might be worried to admit this as a fantasy to their significant other....... try
    the idea on your b/f when you have him aroused and wanting to cum ;)
    I have done it with my g/f a few times and we both love getting her off this way.
    If you are a single gal its easier in one way but you need to have trust in your playmates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been my biggest fantasy for a long time. I'd love to share my woman (whomever she might be) with another guy, watching her get off and enjoy a higher level of pleasure than one man can provide.

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy - i may reply ;)