Monday 14 April 2008

Owned

Not pwned. Owned. Being owned. Belonging to someone else: giving him free reign to do whatever he wants with you. Those are the basis of a D/s relationship (arguably).

But what if you really get off on some kinkier sex, yet do not want to get into a 24/7 D/s relationship again? It's hard to find someone to "play" with who will be deserving of your trust and respect enough for you to give yourself over to him, yet be able to completely dissociate that relationship from love.

At least, it is for me. Cause these kinky stuff is the kind of stuff I would not let a one night stand guy, or a part time fuck buddy do. I want to live them with someone I love and trust.

And it's hard... cause sometimes... I really wanna be owned again.

1 comment:

  1. You should never be owned by anyone. There's a difference between being dominated, like a submissive, and being owned, like a slave.
    In the former relationship you are free to walk away and free to say no, because some people
    can just demand too much. When you are owned (slave) you are like a doormat and that's not right. I will only agree to be dominated, but I reseve the right to walk away or to say no.

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy - i may reply ;)