Thursday 10 April 2008

Orgy?

This isn't an invitation for one, this is actually a meditation on group sex, as a whole.

I never hid the fact I'm a bedroom kinda slut: I don't do poly parties, I don't go to swingers' clubs, I don't do orgies and I'm merely curious about 3somes.

It's just not my cup of tea. Off course, the idea of getting it on with a girl is making me wet my cute little panties this very moment, but I do believe that's the sort of fantasy that will never translate well in real life.

And it got me thinking, in general... what do people do in orgy? Just everyone finds a partner and fuck for 10 minutes and switch after a while, kinda like square dancing?

Do people tag team each others to keep the fun going and going for hours?

Do I really wanna know?

I would imagine the "hotness" of it all and sexual energy filling the place would make most guys cream their shorts in a few minutes. I mean, picture it... bodies, fucking, as far as the eye can see.

It's making me hot thinking about it. But I just don't see myself participating in one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy - i may reply ;)