Thursday 15 May 2008

Randoms thoughts from the iPod touch

So my computer died somewhere last week. Not quite sure what is the problem. Either way, that was a long week without internet access and I suffered much from it.

Thankfully, I was able to write a couple entries on my slick and sexy iPod touch, so I can actually post these updates now. :)

Penetration, that blessed moment when I feel his thick cock stretching my pussy, feeling it opening, slowly, with every centimeters. I wish I could live that moment over and over again during a single day, not quite like actual fucking, not quite like an orgasm, just feeling very good. And when it's my ass who is the victim of that delicious assault, its even more stretching and filling, definitely feeling good.

1 comment:

don't be shy - i may reply ;)