Tuesday 27 May 2008

Fucked up fucks

Yesterday I was so tired that I fell asleep in the middle of masturbation. Okay, I lied, I was just starting when I fell asleep. But still, isn't it funny how my body need of sleep overcame my horniness? It got me thinking, this morning about the opposite, when your need for an orgasm is stronger than anything else.

We all have a regret- fuck or two: that guy we didn't really found attractive or funny that we screwed anyway, that ugly chick we hooked up with, or those random homoerotic encounters just cause we needed to get off.

Sometimes, the need of an orgasm is stronger than a lot of things. And most of us would probably do something stupid to get laid: just like starving orphans would steal to feed themselves. Sex, and the search of the amazing orgasm is a natural desire that we pursue, on different levels of intensity depending on the time elapsed since the last time we satisfied this need.

That being said, sometimes we are just horny dogs and we wanna do the nasty, our eyes closed, thinking about somebody else. Or still pleasure ourselves after our lover's over. Or getting hornier at the thought of our ass full of his hot sticky cum, cause we are dirty, dirty sluts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy - i may reply ;)