Tuesday 26 February 2008

Sex with an ex

It wasn't the first time in my life that I had sex with one of my ex. The last time I had this experience, it was one of wild sexual frustration, due to 2-3 months of celibacy, so it was rough, a bit violent and definitely not super satisfying.

Little compared to the sex with an ex I had Monday, may be except for the rough part. It should be told, to give a bit of background story, that we used to have a D/s relationship at the beginning of our "thing", almost 2 years ago now. So hair pulling, ass slapping, name calling sex it was.

Well, not much name calling, now that I mention it, I will focus on this aspect. Most of this part came from myself. See, there is this thing about my ass that if you wanna fuck it, you have to talk dirty to me. It's the easiest way to make it "open".

It's also a surefire way to make me cum like a freaking train. I cum very easily during sex, but it's absolutely nothing compared to how hard I cum when there is dirty sexy name calling involved.

The problem with name calling, is if it's forced or overdone, it can definitely turn the other partner off. And, as surprinsing as it sounds, it's the last thing you wanna do when you are doing the dirty deed.

I had great laid plans for this week, having lined up no more than 4 different guys in my schedule. But I had to settle for awesome sex, with the 2 guys who've been banging me for the past year and a half. I thought I'd be disappointed, but I am definitely not.

And the week is not over yet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy - i may reply ;)