Wednesday 24 September 2008

Juicy Pussy

Just cause it's catchy... ;)

I guess I'm starting off with an inside joke here... It would be rude not to share with you. See, Sunday, in bed, my boyfriend took my hand and guided it in the thong of J. I can't remember when I last touched a pussy, but it was definitely decades ago.

Funnily enough, my first impression was uber surprise: what the HELL is that? I guess I'm more used to touch guys parts. After a second or two, you realize it's just like your own equipment, but you don't get the sensation that comes with the touching. See, when I rubbed my clit a certain way, or when I carress my outer labia that other way, I get certain feelings. Now, it was a bit like shooting in the dark. Quite interresting!

Then the rest is a bit blurry, but I do vividly remember how hot it was to see my boyfriend, guide his cock even!, fuck another girl in front of me. Even more so when, while he took her from behind, she urges me to kiss her and we start to make out and fondle our boobs. Yup, that one definitely pushed him over the edge.

Now Im very curious to see if he could fuck BOTH of us at the same time...

3 comments:

  1. Having also had the the pleasure of waiking up with my girlfriend and a lover, I had the good fortune to be able to fuck a pussy and taste another et the same time...It beats having diner at Toqué. Exploring and finding a girl's soft spots, lol, is what it's all about and why meeting new parteners is so interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toque is soooo overrated, I'd take pussy anytime :)

    Now of course our heroine has had
    her b/f and another girl. I wonder if he'll be openminded enough to go the next step and share her with another guy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only he's open minded enough, he's actually looking forward to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy - i may reply ;)