Sunday, 28 March 2010

Privacy

Just spent a week at some friends in Toronto.

You know what's the first thing I did when I got home last night?

Well I took a shower, then I masturbate. One buzzing egg on my clit, one buzzing buttplug in my ass and I was shoving my dildo up and down my lovetunnel until I started gushing. Squirting. Emiting. Flowing. Pouring. Spattering. Spitting. Splashing. Streaming. I was moaning so loudly and it was so raw I was afraid the neighbours would come and bang at the door.

Off course I tried to masturbate at their house. But the cat kept looking at me weird.

Now I just want my ass filled with cum.

4 comments:

None said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
None said...

Here is a thought for your next session!

At home you are sitting blind folded and naked in front of a mirror I'm standing in front of you with a little black bag...

I slowly start to seduce you by softly touching you and kissing you...

I then start to dress you up with the surprise lingerie that I bought you...

Once dressed up I have you how ever I want. I then take of the blindfold so you can see what i bought you and I have you again.

Philoslut said...

That arouses you, not me.

Anonymous said...

I read your account of yourself, You filthy little whore, taking his cock right up your Cunt,and licking his big balls, then spreading your ass cheeks WIDE so he can ram his dick inside your gaping arsehole, You need to confess everything. you bad GIRL, cos you need to be pussy punished. I could SPANK YOUR ASS.