Thursday 22 December 2022

It's been quite the year, my darlings.

I have returned from my erotic exile.  

I am back, once again & forever more. 

Back on my native shores. Back on this ancestral island.  Back, politics be damned, in La Belle Province. 

After over a decade in the three-leafed nation, I come back to my fleur-de-lys. 

Gloriously.

I will now once more let loose, literally speaking. I will let my passions unfurl on the screen.  Your eyes are starting to dart back in forth on the screen a bit in ecstatic anticipation, don't they?

Is it true? They doubt it.  I've let them down before. 

But like I cat, I always fall back on all fours.

Is it true? Will she let you gaze into her little depraved mind once more? 

Will I feast my eyes upon her tarty sweet adventures in lust soon?  

Oh, what a tease.

But the blood rushed, didn't it, hot and warm through your body as you read that paragraph up there.  The words, like burning embers in the coal of the groin.  A primal twitch.  

Reminded you of sex.

And the way it's started to warm you up. Makes you a bit flush. A smidgen feverish, to a degree. From the inside.

Now you are absolutely focused on sex.  The anticipation of it.  The lecherous focus. 

I love when his cock enters me.

Sex is a wild abandonment. 

A paradise. Hel. Valhalla: only for those who died in battle. 

And I feel like a buxom valkyrie, bringing us closer to G-d, as we whisper his name in a total climax, unison and abandon in each other and the universe.

Flirting always leads to sex. 

But I repeat - did you miss me?


1 comment:

don't be shy - i may reply ;)