Saturday 26 May 2012

Good for.

He's taking me from behind.

 One hand grasping a chunk of my hair, at the base of my head. The other grabbing a breast, with a hard and hungry firmness; suddenly releasing it to go molest my clit.

I am screaming.

His fullness devouring me from inside. Over my own screams, I can barely hear it when he whispers huskily that this is all that i'm good for. He leaves me, so quickly I gasp in surprise.

Coated with my juices, his cock head poke around my anus urgently. He's gonna fuck my ass. He's gonna tear me in two.

He does. He slows down at first. Stressed, my hole clams up.

He repeats himself. This is all I'm good for, I agree outloud as he finally enter me to the hilt.

I squirt.

 He's rubbing my clit so fast I couldn't help it. Pleasure and Pain. Used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy - i may reply ;)