Monday 9 August 2010

The more, the less

It's not a surprise, in fact this hapenned before as well. The more sex I have, the less I write.

Which is sad for those who come here to read about the sex I had!

If I could make a synopsis of my week, I realized that I love making out in pubs and I should do this more often. Especially with girls. Or a girl in particular. My attraction to girls is very different than my sexual interest in guys. I want guys to be rough with me. I like being all soft and cuddly with a girl.

Perhaps that's why I enjoy 3somes that much, it's really the best of both worlds.

In fact the night almost ended in a threesome on wednesday night. I was having a night out with a girl friend of mine (can we call it a date?!) and we were making out and generally enjoying each others' company. Then a guy I met off OKCUPID came and joined us.

Little did I know the evening ended up in a 3 way make out: me with her, her with him, him with me.

Good sexual energy overall. Loved it.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you write less. You get all that sexual energy out on people instead of "paper". Don't worry about us and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy - i may reply ;)