Monday 12 April 2010

New beginnings

Spring is here again, tender age in bloom...

More importantly, I'm without a sex buddy. And very motivated to find new ones. Yes, plural.

I'm not bitter or jaded, I just don't have time for love right now. I just want light uncomplicated sexual and friendly relationships with people.

Some of them know about my blog, some of them don't. I try as much as possible to avoid dating people who contact me because of my blog, cause as much as it pains me to admit it, it's not a very safe path. :)

1 comment:

  1. thats sad because i would love to fuck a complete stranger and im not a psychooo, im actually a nice 20 years old man, working and enjoying life! and by the way im the one who posted for the wevibe its sad your mom bought it before you because its quite a nice toy, have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy - i may reply ;)