Thursday 25 February 2010

Physical attraction

I feel I have to go back on this subject, because it's so easily misinterpreted.

What one considers beautiful is what he will use as a standard when looking for a mate. Yes, the stereotyped thin tall blonde with huge knockers does exists and is usually a popular standard of physical beauty. Some men will only look and want that.

And it's fine.

As for me, guess which of these two guys appeared in my fantasies at night:



or



My best friend would go nuts for the tall blonde guy. I get giddy and giggly when a guy with thick glasses and dark hair talk to me.

Physical attraction is what *I* consider beautiful. The tall blonde guy better be EXTREMELY smart for me to even consider bedding him.

Anyway, the last time I had a tall blonde guy in my bed... he didn't mesured up, if-you-know-what-I-mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy - i may reply ;)