Tuesday 26 January 2010

The biggest challenge...

The biggest challenge is getting me in bed.

Cause once in there, it doesn't take long for a talented guy to turn my motors on and make me cum.

I'm one of those girls who loves quicky. 15 minutes is all I need to go from clothed to naked panting from my 3rd orgasms while I'm cleaning up the cum that's covering my ample breasts.

I love anal so much that it's a real treat when they are incorporated in the quickies. I get so wet when I'm horny, it's the perfect lube to fuck my slutty ass.

When I'm with a guy who is good at crotch-munching, I cum in less than 90 seconds. It's a wonderful experience to get an orgasm from a talented mouth. I miss it sometimes.

I'm also the best at making myself cum but them again aren't we all?

1 comment:

  1. There arn't all that many who are able to simply abandon themselves in bed and simply enjoy to the fullest. Doesn't mean it's always better this way but still, kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy - i may reply ;)