Monday 24 November 2008

Sexual experience

I turned 28 sometimes last week (yup, I'm a Scorpio. Seriously). It got me thinking about sexual experience...

I got deflowered a couple of weeks before my 14th birthday. Nothing special or particularly memorable: nor even remotely hot about my first time.

So, all things considered, I have been sexually active for at least 14 years now... it's a bit scary when you think of how often my pussy got stretched by big large cocks... Or how many said cocks fucked my ass and my mouth since.

I stopped counting after 30 lovers. I'm confortable with the slut label: I just don't think it need to be more specific than that.

I'm home alone tonight and quite bored. Make me almost wish I had a lover or two on the side to have fun while my man is gone.

3 comments:

  1. Je remplirais bien tes manques, moi... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comme le chemin le plus court entre un point et un autre est le clic de souris, et que toute chose en engendre inévitablement une autre, je me suis retrouver agréablement surpris d'être ici à comtempler, en quelque sorte, tes différents tableaux. Et comme je suis, en partie, fait de marbre, mais non pas insensible aux roux charmes de la vie, je te laisse ces belles paroles que m'impose ton alias: "you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears,
    Take the rag away from your face.
    Now ain't the time for your tears"

    ReplyDelete
  3. you shall come at the january Yulblog

    http://yulblog.org/index_en.html

    I will spot and find you there.

    lets talk blogging!

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy - i may reply ;)